Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I Am Verbing

I AM VERBING
by Matthew Sanborn Smith

I am sleeping.
I am dreaming.
I am ejaculating.
I am waking.
I am cursing.
I am doing (the laundry. Early.).
I am showering.
I am shaving.
I am eating.
I am pissing.
I am brushing.
I am going (out).
I am walking.
I am running.
I am skipping.
I am laughing (at the ugly children).
I am racing (them to the bus).
I am beating (their asses to the bus).
I am getting (on the bus).
I am closing (the door).
I am starting (the bus(because I'm the driver)).
I am laughing (at the ugly children outside of the bus).
I am ignoring (their pounding).
I am running (some of them over as I pull away from the curb).
I am rolling.
I am speeding.
I am speeding.
I am hurtling (down the highway).
I am crashing (into the front of the grocery store).
I am leaping (from the burning wreckage).
I am thrashing (through the aisles).
I am stealing (all the pudding cups I can fit into my pants).
I am fleeing (the authorities).
I am running.
I am running.
I am panting.
I am slowing.
I am being (caught).
I am resisting.
I am being (beaten).
I am screaming.
I am hurting.
I am crying.
I am sleeping.
I am waking (in the back seat of a police vehicle).
I am moaning.
I am complaining.
I am threatening.
I am pulling (down my pants).
I am defecating.
I am laughing.
I am laughing (less).
I am being (pulled from the car).
I am laughing (less and less).
I am being (beaten severely).
I am being (beaten repeatedly).
I am waking (in prison).
I am showering.
I am soaping.
I am dropping.
I am bending.
I am questioning.
I am screaming.
I am screaming.
I am screaming (?).
I am smiling.
I am switching.
I am lying (in my bunk).
I am contemplating (the ugly children).
I am considering (the reverse function of my wet/dry vac).
I am recalling (the fifty-five gallon drum of spaghetti sauce in my uncle's old bomb shelter).
I am noticing (the looseness of the pipes behind the toilet).
I am observing (the obvious softness of the guard's skull).
I am wondering (what tomorrow will bring).

No comments: