Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I Got Nuthin'

Okay, I'll admit it. After pretending for hours that I had a story in me tonight, I'm coming clean and letting you know I don't have diddly.

So. What now? Well, I hope everyone voted. Ummmmm. Oh.

I have been a little obsessed with my probable number 54, The Way to His Heart. I've been fiddling with it constantly. Hopefully, it will be ready by Friday.

Fans (and by that I mean MY fans, you two there) may be interested to know that my story, Passions in Orbit, a Stirring in the Pants (#52 for those keeping track) will be published in the beginning of 2007 at Antipodean SF.

Also, Challenging Destiny will be publishing my story, The Keys to the Yellow Kingdom (#43) around June-ish 2007.

I'd like to give you a link to something mildly interesting. I don't know what it might be yet, let me check around here . . . (sounds of Matt clumping down the stairs in his boots. What follows is his voice, faraway and a little echo-y.)

"Everybody's seen that goddamned OK Go video . . . That one's stupid . . . Time-wasting bullshit game . . . That one's just gross . . ."

Okay, here's an interactive map of Springfield. Now that's mildly interesting.

Man, even my links suck.

Ah. Post Secret. Always fun to be disturbed.

No comments: