Thursday, December 18, 2008

They Shall Call Me A Visionary

Lookie here. The Boingers pointed to this story today about a bunch of freaks in Iowa who garlic salt their streets: Iowa Town's Roads Well Seasoned. Note the date of the story. December 17th, 2008.

Now, note the date of this post, A Season For All Seasonings: July 29th, 2007! That's right, bastards. I saw it coming nearly a year and a half before they did it. Nostradamus can suck it. I didn't even need to hide it in a quatrain! Think about it, Church, this cult has got it goin' on now! A leader with verifiable prophecies? Son of a gun!

3 comments:

Grant said...

"Nostradamus can suck it" should be the hip thing for the kids to say next year. It's certainly catchier than my attempt: "Barbarians in 2009".

I'd promote it, but my brain collapsed while watching (and simultaneously Twittering) Gremlins.

Church said...

Sorry Matt, but a genuine visionary is even scarier than a charlatan.

Diane Severson said...

That's awesome. I'm truly full of awe.