Friday, March 27, 2009

Gear Switcher

Church pointed me toward a new Twitter Fiction market, Nanoism. They're looking for literary fiction, though they're not adverse to genre stuff. Get out there and good luck.

If you're on Facebook and you're a fan of Gareth Stack's The Invisible Tour Guide go prove it here.

No people call me a Space Cowboy, none call me the Gangster of Love. I'm not a Joker, a smoker or a midnight toker. What I am is a twitcher, a gear switcher, a midnight bitcher. What I'm getting at is I'm switching gears again. I'm now planning on expanding a story that I really love, Dritty Does, from about 1,100 words to about 4,000 words. I think it will be swell.

2 comments:

dbspin said...

Twitter fiction? In a single tweet? Now that is ridiculous! Cheers for the link Matthew, just saw it now!

Matthew Sanborn Smith said...

My pleasure, G. It's a fun show!