Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sawgrass Mills 1

I took my daughter to see Cirque du Soleil (Alegria) a few weeks back for her birthday and decided to show her Sawgrass Mills, a huge-ass outlet mall in Sunrise, Florida (west of Ft. Lauderdale). Here's the floor plan. My daughter hadn't been there since she was two years old. I took a bunch of pics because I'm a hick who doesn't get out much but I keep putting off posting them because there are too many to mess with at once. So I'll just show two or three at a time.

How could I possibly pass up a picture of a store with a name like this?



Here are a couple of pics from a candy store whose name I forget and can't find on that shitty floor plan above. I didn't quite capture the entire store.




3 comments:

yanmaneee said...

ferragamo sale
fenty puma
lebron 14
hermes belts
air max 97
air max
longchamp bags
air max 2018
ultra boost
kyrie shoes

lightweight summer blanket said...

Excellent post and very informative as well. Your knowledge appears very well on this topic and the way you have explained it, any new person can understand it easily. I would like you to keep writing like this and share your information with us. cotton satin bed sheet , king size bed comforter set ,

Unknown said...

important link high quality replica bags see this website bags replica gucci official statement luxury replica bags