Thursday, April 02, 2009

Quickly! Before Sleep Takes Me!

I don't know when, but Fusion Fragment will be publishing my cyberpunk story, "For the Love of Ceelie," sometime in the future.

I finally, FINALLY, finished Fiction Crawler 6 and shot it off to Tony today. Thanks to Church for his input.

Didn't read any of The Terror today, exercised though, and looked into Dual Enrollment for the boy. That's where he takes college classes while still in high school. The classes are free and he gets college credits for them.

I've been forgetting to post StarShipSofa stuff here. Luckily, I think almost everyone who reads this blog is familiar with the Sofa. Hours from now, Tony will be posting all seven Nebula nominees for best short story 2009. I'll link to them tomorrow.

Gotta go. Morpheus awaits.

No comments: