Saturday, July 29, 2006

A Slightly Exclusive Club

So, I've been thinking about these stories I've been posting the last couple of days. Should these count toward The One-Thousand? It would be great if they did, because this is something I could pull off on a daily basis, and hell, I'd hit one-thousand stories when I was forty, ten years early! But I went back and looked at what my criteria for inclusion in The One-Thousand were. The One-Thousand have to be stories that I actually tried to get published.

These stories that I've been posting here are more like practice (and fun) for me and something to fill up the blog from day to day, give people something to read and spark their imaginations, and give them an idea of what I'm about. So, for now, The One-Thousand sits at a mere fifty-two strong.

No comments: