Thursday, July 26, 2007

IT BEGINS AGAIN

It’s back, folks! The story-a-day blog that you’ve all missed so much. The first time around, I started on July Twenty-seventh of last year, so it seems appropriate to start season two tomorrow. This comes about because I’ve been twiddling my twiddling parts for many days now, wondering what I want to write next and coming up with a whole lot of diddly. The two stories that I’ve most recently finished were born of season one (And I’m quite happy with how they turned out), so maybe this will help with my writing stuckedness.

True, this may only last a day or it may last as many as three days. Who knows? Although consistency wasn’t perfect last time around, it was pretty good, but what helped me there was a fair sized backlog of stories that I could post when I couldn’t think of one or didn’t have time on a given day. I don’t have a backlog anymore. But there’s only one way to find out how this or anything else goes. I’ll see you on the other side of the future.

No comments: