Sunday, May 25, 2008

Movie Sexy Bloody-Nosed Rejectedness

Took the family to see Indiana Jones today. It was good, ridiculous, fun and enjoyment was had by all. Go see it.

Just watched The Case of Howard Phillips Lovecraft. It’s not exactly the biography that one might expect. I don’t think the word "Cthulhu" was once mentioned, for instance. It’s an odd film, short, bordering on abstract and has inspired a few scathing reviews on Netflix. I’m not sorry I saw it, but I would also like to see a more traditional documentary on the man and his work. I don’t think one exists.

I found myself aroused while watching this film, not because of anything to do with the film but because of stray thoughts that happened to occur at the same time and then I found my nose was bleeding. I thought this only happens in anime. I found it slightly amusing. Is there some reason for lust-inspired bloody noses? Do tell.

I just received what might have been the fastest rejection of my life. Story rejection, I mean. One hour and forty-three minutes. So fast it felt like a kick in the stomach. Haven’t felt that in a while. I’d blame the nose on that but the bleeding came before the rejection.

Hope you’re all doing well out there. My head is freshly shaved and I’m feeling content for a brief moment. It’ll pass. Please comment on anything you see here and subscribe so you don’t miss a moment of Matt filled goodness.

No comments: