Monday, February 16, 2009

Goodies

Thaumatrope ran another one of my stories yesterday. You can read it here. Next one is up on March 14th. I've got a couple of St. Patrick's Day stories for you.

Fellow Sofanaut Gareth Stack has a new podcast going on: The Invisible Tour Guide. I downloaded the first episode, but I haven't listened yet. Whatever the subject matter, I could listen to him talk all day. Check it out.

I'm guessing if you read this blog, you've already seen this video, because that's the type of person you are, but I want to put it here anyway. And you'll want to watch it again. The Shat with Joe Jackson singing a Pulp song equals asskicking.

4 comments:

Diane Severson said...

Awesome, another Thaumatrope story by you that I specifically remember liking. Your style is recognizable and I enjoy it lots. Keep on truckin'!

Matthew Sanborn Smith said...

Thanks, Diane!

Church said...

I should have known that was a sofanaut story. Well done.

That "Common People" vid threw me when it came out, b/c it he/they made some similar editing choices to my "No Kill I" vid (which posted slightly earlier. *ahem*)

Anyhoo, horn toot follows: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve4cyx81m1c

Matthew Sanborn Smith said...

Toot away! I just watched it. Very cool!