Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm Irregular! (Please Pass The Bran Muffins)

Welcome to new followers BlueSquidProductions and Simon H! What were you thinking?

Today I was inducted into the hallowed halls of the SF Signal Irregulars! SF Signal is one of the absolute best blogs out there and they went and gave me keys to the washroom. Little did they know that I consider flushing optional. If you're not familiar with SF Signal, go check it out. It releases piles of awesome science fiction news, reviews, videos, links and other stuff every single day. I'll be repodcasting episodes of Beware the Hairy Mango there and, if the mood strikes me, posting other science fiction related stuff. You'll also get to hear my sultry voice tossing out bon mots on future eps of the funky fresh SF Signal podcast. Cool-a-mundo!

In writing goal news (52 in 2010), I have to finish 45 stories in 133 days! That's flippin' crazy! I'm reworking what's realistic and what's not in preparing for the final third of the year. Many of the remaining stories will probably be shorter than originally planned. I'm pushing some of the ones that need too much work into my 104 in 2011 file. (That's right!) I've got 27 stories in various states of completion, so I need to whip up 18 more between now and Dec. 31st. Head down. Push on.

Off to do #bondread!

5 comments:

AHS said...

Very cool indeed!

Simon said...

What was I thinking? I was thinking I might be able to find out what keeping the next Mango episode! I'm jonesing...

Matthew Sanborn Smith said...

Give me maybe fifteen hours, it'll be there!

Elke said...

Oh my goodness! You've gone on a tear again, haven't you?! Marvelous.

How much responsibility will you accept for getting me hooked on another website? I suppose the fair answer is not very much at all, just a token because you're a generous guy.

Diane Severson said...

This is awesome! I have a great recipe for bran muffins. I'll send you some.