Saturday, May 14, 2011

MuchoMangoMayo

I can't believe I haven't talked this up over here, but I'm kind of dumb. I've got a big event happening over at my podcast, Beware the Hairy Mango called MuchoMangoMayo. Normally you're lucky to get one episode a month from me, but for MuchoMangoMayo I'm doing a new episode every single day in the month of May. If you like things that don't make sense, but not more than five minutes worth at a time, this is the show for you. Go listen!

http://bewarethehairymango.com/

4 comments:

Elke said...

Oh you are not. Did you think you would make such an outrageous statement and not have to take any crap for it? No, mister. You'd just have to wait a week for it to arrive, but it was always coming. "Dumb." No one here buys that, I am pretty durned sure.

Geez, it's fun to give you crap about something again, since I stopped giving you crap about trying to make me cry. Yeah, nearly made me cry... [wanders off, grumbling & sniffling]

Matthew Sanborn Smith said...

Hey, don't cry!

Thanks again, Elke for liking me more than I like myself. Not a high bar, but you clear it quite nicely.

Elke said...

You say that now, but I recall that at the time you were distinctly unapologetic about your narrative & plot choices that led to the sniffly sighs and perhaps it is not going too far to suggest you were pleased to have provoked the reaction despite its nature.

Naw, you know, it's still too much fun to give you a hard time about that. You just wait until I'm outright crying over one of these stories. You are never going to hear the end of it.

Matthew Sanborn Smith said...

Don't read that one story . . .