Sunday, June 25, 2017

I'm On Patreon!



I've got a Patreon going! The eventual goal is to replace the need for a second job so that I'll have more time to write. In return for your pledges, you get stories and podcasts from me!

If you loved the defunct Beware the Hairy Mango podcast, you'll definitely want to get in on this, because, for just a dollar a month, you'll get to listen to it's latest iteration, Beware the Patronizing Mango. You also get weekly writing updates by me and the occasional sneak preview of things I've got coming out before the public gets them.

Kick in more and you'll get more goodies, like an episode a month of the old subscription show, Beware the Elitist Mango, flash fiction, and short stories. Take a look at the site and if this isn't the time for you to commit, do me a favor and tell your friends about it through social media, or old-fashioned human being talking. Thanks a bunch!

No comments: