Monday, September 03, 2018

A Probable 166

I realize I haven't mentioned what I've been working on for quite some time. I've been taking classes and there hasn't been a lot of time to talk about it, much less actually write. But I've been working steadily and slowly on a story called "Out of Breath in a Sharp Red Suit," which is probably going to end up being story 166 of The One-Thousand. I've recently begun finding nooks and crannies of time to fit the writing in, and this may be that best way to do it for me. I once read another writer saying that you'll never find a block of hours of time to get the work down. You find five minutes here and five minutes there. Of course, that's not true for some, but it's true for me at the moment.

4 comments:

mctele said...

look here Dolabuy Bottega Veneta official website bags replica ysl Learn More Here replica ysl

Unknown said...

Visit Your URL More Info Website More Info click this over here now click over here now

raybam said...

e5m63n4z96 h7t67z4u04 m0f52n9r74 t4l87r3h19 y4f57l4n84 e3e01a4c32

Unknown said...

this link a2e15t0z86 replica louis vuitton bag replica bags south africa replica bags philippines greenhills replica hermes handbags x5q86v5u81 replica prada nylon bags replica bags online shopping india this hyperlink d2f61k6r62 replica bags canada